Technical Project Manager
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
- Serve as Scrum Master and integrate Agile principles into team product development practices and Jira administration
- Develop and manage detailed project schedule, work plan, and product road maps
- Drive multiple Product and Engineering-led programs/projects’ implementation through full life-cycle, from development through go-to-market
- Coordinate across teams often using varied project management techniques
- Draft new and improve existing project management policies and processes
- 3+ years Agile experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager
- Experience in technology project management delivering technology initiatives in a high growth/high velocity environment
- Successful track record of managing complex development programs to deliver technical solutions
- Experience with different software development methodologies including the agile development methodology such as Scrum, and associated tools like Jira, Confluence, etc
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.