Human Resources /
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for employee engagement efforts, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee termination, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company's managers in order to help them with their human resource needs. This position will be playing a critical role in developing our HR function.
- Organizing employee engagement activities and events
- Managing employee communication of relevant news, memos, etc.
- Helping with compliance reporting and performance appraisals
- Managing employee wellness plan as well as employee perks
- Participating in the interview process
- Coordinating the onboarding of new employees
- Assisting with employee policy development
- Assisting with training new hires when necessary
- Supporting HR team and Payroll with compensation & benefits administration
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 3+ years' of experience working in Human Resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Start-up experience required*
- Crypto experience a plus
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.