Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Binance.US is looking to hire a Transaction Monitoring Analyst to join its Compliance Team. The Compliance team is the company’s gatekeeper and proactively identifies, mitigates, and manages risk while adhering to AML/KYC and BSA regulations and procedures. This role will require the individual to thrive in a fast-past environment, have an inquisitive mind, and a team-player attitude.
- Review and analyze transactions, accounts, and users for suspicious activity
- Escalate alerts and draft case investigations in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- File Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) and document No-File rationale
- Disposition OFAC sanctions screening alerts generated from screening tools, conducting additional due diligence as needed, and performing periodic re-screening of the customer database
- Assist in developing technical specifications for tool enhancements, build-out, and fine-tuning
- Assist in the development and maintenance of transaction monitoring, investigations, and sanctions screenings policies and procedures
- Stay up-to-date with the current regulatory landscape and compliance requirements of cryptocurrency industry; with emphasis on applicable BSA/AML requirements for detection of potentially suspicious activity
- Work closely with risk and compliance colleagues across the company
- 2+ years in AML investigations and/or sanctions clearing
- Knowledge and expertise of relevant AML regulations and risk typologies
- Crypto experience a plus
- ACAMS certification a plus
- Binance.US user a plus!
- Experience with state MTL Licensing Process a plus!
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.