Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
- Ensure performance and availability of infrastructure through the use of best in class
- Deploy and operate critical components according to business scenarios
- Response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues
- Updating, tracking, and resolving technical issues
- Be in charge of architecture improvements, recommending process improvements,etc
- 3+ years of DevOps experience with large-scale distributed infrastructure systems
- and client-server architecture
- 3+ year experience with Linux platform
- Good experience with Python or relevant programming skills
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Aliyun or similar
- Experience with DevOps, container, microservices architecture, etc
- Experience with kafka, prometheus, grafana, elk, etc
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL database – MySQL, Redis, etc
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.