Accounts Payable Specialist
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
The ideal candidate will be a committed and dedicated team player with excellent customer service skills to support our team internally, a positive can-do attitude, and the ability to build and maintain good vendor relations. We are looking for someone that possesses strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis who thrives in a growing organization with excellent attention to detail, follow up, critical thinking, and analysis. The ability to manage time, responsibilities, and projects is key. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations is essential. The candidate must have a strong work ethic and the highest level of integrity and dependability. If you are a constant learner with the enthusiasm to match, we are looking for you.
- Responsible for the full cycle AP process
- Processing PO/Non-PO invoices for payment
- Perform 3-way match for vendor and supplier invoices in Quickbooks (NetSuite in the future state)
- Review invoices and documentation for accuracy and completion while adhering to company policies and procedures
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation/records
- Resolving any issues that might arise requiring the following actions
- Follow up with purchasing department or vendor on any missing documentation
- Resolve payment disputes and invoices that are overdue
- Communicating with the vendor as required to resolve issues
- Set up new vendors in QuickBooks – verify for completeness of information, obtaining an appropriate signature on new vendor form, verifying setup is in compliance with 1099 reporting
- Ensure by email and/or phone calls vendor profiles are complete and kept up to date
- Prepare monthly Expense Accruals for assigned accounts
- Monitor and reconcile AP vendor accounts to ensure accurate aging
- Reconciliation of all assigned accounts on a monthly basis to ensure timely month-end close.
- Prepare and process weekly AP runs for wire transfers and ACH payments
- Prepare 1099’s for appropriate filing
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounting activities
- Assist in employee expense reimbursement process with Expensify
- Assist with the procurement process
- Other tasks and/or projects as assigned
- 3 years of accounts payable experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong collaborative skills, positive attitude, high energy, results in orientation
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite Accounts Payable module is a must. Experience with NetSuite AP implementation is a plus
- Self-motivated — able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically while still able to take clear direction and willing to be mentored/managed
- A degree in Accounting or other finance-related disciplines
- Mid to senior level
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.