Business Development Manager (Partnerships)
Business Development /
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
Enabling Binance.US to be the most integrated cryptocurrency platform, the BD team is at the forefront of identifying and exploring new business opportunities and securing key partner relationships for developing Binance.US’s strategic vision.
The Business Development Manager will lead and build a high-performance team tasked with key initiatives to grow the reach and depth of our business. The ideal candidate is plugged into the cryptocurrency ecosystem, well versed in the DeFi landscape, and lastly understands the importance of managing relationships.
- Develop and execute creative strategies to help Binance.US uncover valuable partnership opportunities.
- Own all elements of the partnership lifecycle: scoping of opportunities, identifying potential partners, framing of value, negotiating agreements, implementation, and optimization.
- Facilitate synergies between cross-functional teams, including Strategy, Corporate Development, Product, Engineering, and Legal to foster continued growth.
- Develop unique perspectives on key competitors, assess Binance.US’s relative strengths and weaknesses, and communicate the implications for the business.
- Partner with product leaders and forge strong relations with internal stakeholders to leverage partnerships to provide exceptional experiences for Binance.US consumers.
- Build an expert network within the cryptocurrency ecosystem and of entrepreneurs and investors.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the platform and products in order to provide knowledgeable support to top clients and potential partners both externally and internally.
- Recognize new industry trends and use this data to guide our corporate strategy.
- 8+ years relevant experience in business development/partnerships experience in consumer tech, financial services, fintech, or management consulting.
- Bachelors degree with an advanced degree preferred
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Creative and innovative thinker with a strong passion for the crypto industry
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.