Data Analyst (Finance)
New York /
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
We are seeking a Data Analyst to join the Binance US FP&A team supporting the various data initiatives across the company. Data is at the core of Binance.US’s mission to serve millions of crypto-currency users. The successful candidate will perform impactful analysis to identify trends and make strategic decisions that influence an active and rapidly growing user base.
- Extract, clean, and analyze big data to provide actionable insights for relevant stakeholders
- Ensure organization-wide data quality through actively maintaining a data inventory with the source of truth
- Design, implement and maintain dashboards to enable a data-based approach to decision-making
- Assist with writing, maintaining, and running code scripts for reporting automation
- Work cross-functionally to provide support on ad hoc data requests
- Have one of the following: a degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics), certificate of completion in an Engineering or Data Science Bootcamp, or a minimum of one year of work experience as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- Intermediate-level knowledge of SQL & Python; and preferably experience with using python libraries numpy, pandas, matplotlib, and seaborn
- Familiar with at least one BI tool (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Power BI)
- Experience manipulating large data sets in a distributed computing environment
- A passion for Emerging Technologies related to Blockchain, Machine Learning, and AI
- A desire and ability to think abstractly, solve problems and deal with ambiguity
- Familiarity with Financial Markets, Cryptocurrencies, Defi, Staking, and/or NFTs a plus
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.