Business Development /
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are experiencing rapid growth with our core product set and are planning to expand our coverage quality digital assets, which the Crypto Researcher will take a supportive role in building and executing.
The Crypto Researcher will be a member of the Business Development team. The Business Development team is specialists in digital assets, protocols, institutional trends, and commercial evaluations. As a researcher, you’ll be working cross-function with our sales and marketing team to produce and deliver client-focused analysis and synthesized trends. You’ll have the flexibility to deep-dive into any and every crypto asset (NFTs, Oracles, Layer 1, DeFi, Gaming, Governance).
- Research new assets in the blockchain ecosystem and translate findings into elegant research reports
- Conduct diligence on technical aspects of crypto projects, including directly liaising with asset issuing teams
- Help shepherd crypto projects through the process of our listings
- Automate tasks necessary to list cryptocurrencies across Legal, Compliance, Product, and Operations teams
- Study blockchain projects to understand their use cases and research the backing technology and susceptibility to blockchain analysis
- Produce market color research findings for our institutional clients
- 2+ years relevant experience in institutional or investment research (crypto, equities, portfolio strategy, macroeconomics)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: great listener with the ability to concisely synthesize complex issues.
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills, including comfort manipulating large data sets in Python, SQLFamiliarity with major blockchain technologies and technical developments in the ecosystem
- Ability to translate digital asset information effectively across the organization to compliance, legal, product, and sales
- Very high attention to detail with emphasis on quality
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.