Big Data Application Engineer
Seattle, United States /
Engineering – Engineering /
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Be responsible for leveraging existing data assets and platform components to build a flexible and reliable service layer for business systems.
- After joining our team, you need to get familiar with our core business logic, and then use the big data tool stack to develop services and applications to satisfy product requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field, or equivalent functional experience in the area.
- 2+ years experience in a big data related area.
- Decent understanding in big data ecosystem and familiar with computation engines(Spark/Flink) and storage engines(Hive/Hudi/Doris).
- Strong Java/Scala backend development skills.
- Strong SQL development and optimization skills.
- Familiar with Shell/Python or any other scripting languages.
- Experiences with monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting large scale big data applications is a plus.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.