Social Media Strategist
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
Binance.US is looking for a Social Media Strategist to join our Marketing team. You will create an integrated platform strategy to drive engagement and app downloads. You will own and oversee the day-to-day posting on all of our social media channels for general engagement as well as to inform the community about important updates.
The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working in a fast-growing startup environment, has great time management skills, and can switch effortlessly between strategic planning and effective execution. This is a full-time position and your location is flexible.
- Using social media marketing tools to create engaging content and maintain the company’s brand
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Generate, edit, and publish content daily
- Collaborate with other teams, like brand, communications, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends on social media, design tools and applications
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Experience with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Reddit
- Experience with publishing and moderation tools (Sprout, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Great time management skills
- Data-driven; leaning on data and analytics to inform campaign and growth strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about building communities
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
- BA or above in Marketing or related field
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.