Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
Binance.US is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team and take our retention and conversion strategies to the next level. You will work closely with analytics and creative teams to develop integrated campaigns to convert and influence target user segments.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast-growing startup environment, switching effortlessly between strategic planning and effective execution. This position is a full-time position and can be fully remote.
- Own and optimize lifecycle marketing strategies to drive user growth, activation, and retention
- Actively work to optimize user conversion funnel across all touchpoints
- Build email and notification tools/systems and strengthen marketing automation functions
- Strategize and develop user lifecycle campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally with all teams including operations, product, and brand to identify and execute on opportunities to drive growth
- Create, manage and experiment with user activation campaigns
- Constantly monitor conversion performance and apply data-driven strategies
- 3-5+ years of experience in lifecycle management, CRM marketing (email, mobile, in-product) or related fields
- Extremely data-driven, leaning on data, analytics, and A/B testing to inform campaign and growth strategies
- Analytical thinker with experience in tools like Google Analytics and/or SQL databases
- Passion for innovative technology, financial markets, and the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of delivering successful campaigns that drive growth and bottom-line impact
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Excellent copywriting skills are a plus
- BA or above in Marketing or related field
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.