Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
- Develop and manage product launches including design and planning, drafting PRD requirements, designing product roadmap, and working with developers to ensure on-time deliverables
- Collect and analyze feedback from users and internal stakeholders in order to build new products, new features, and prioritize bug fixes
- Communicate with senior management with product plans and roadmaps
- Monitor and track development and testing progress, post-launch user
- metrics in order to create a feedback loop to improve our products
- 3 years of proven experience as a product manager in the internet, e-commerce, enterprise software, payments or banking
- Experience in product lifecycle management, preferably in an agile framework
- Product design skillset including drafting detailed PRDs, story writing skills, using wireframe and sequence diagrams
- Data-driven - able to design product dashboards to make data-driven decisions product decisions
- Mandarin a Plus
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.