Clearing Operations Analyst
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are experiencing rapid growth with our core product set and are planning to expand our institutional products & presence, which the Clearing Operations Analyst will take a supportive role in building and executing.
You will be a member of the Binance.US Financial Operations team. The Financial Operations Team at Binance.US are specialists in the digital asset and fiat settlement space. This vital team bridges the intersection to traditional payments rails with the execution of cryptocurrency, providing a seamless experience for all our customers.
- Assisting with tracking and management of multi-million dollar asset portfolio
- Assisting with asset liquidity to support day-to-day business operations
- Process all funds from/in and to/out of customer accounts for Fiat and Digital
- Responsible for the processing, adjustment, and reconciling of customer transactions in real-time
- Communicating with customers in real-time regarding transaction settlement
- Troubleshoot service issues and coordinates with various departments if necessary in the identification and resolution of operational issues. Identifies situations impacting customers to determine and implement solutions in a data-driven manner.
- Responsible for tracking and processing the status of system deposit and withdrawal transactions
- Detailed data management
- Working closely with multiple teams on business revenue expansion including Finance, Sales, Customer Success, and Product
- 2-4 years of relevant work in Finance and /or Digital Assets
- Knowledge of FedWire, ACH, SWIFT
- Bachelor's degree
- Accountable and extremely organized
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to support variable working hours (flexibility preferred)
- Strong Excel and GoogleSuite skills
- Strong finance or math background
- Knowledge of, and passion for, the asset class that is crypto
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.