Business Development Associate (Listings)
Business Development /
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
We are experiencing rapid growth with our core product set and are planning to expand our coverage quality digital assets, which the Listings Associate will take a supportive role in building and strategizing.
The BD Associate will be a member of the Business Development team, nested in the Listings Department. You’ll play a vital role in determining what assets should be evaluated for listings. You’ll have the flexibility to deep-dive into any and every crypto asset (NFTs, Oracles, Layer 1, DeFi, Gaming, Governance). You'll be proactively reaching out to projects on behalf of Binance.US. The ideal candidate is plugged into the developer ecosystem, well versed in the DeFi landscape, and lastly understands the importance of managing relationships.
- Generate new asset leads by identifying value-capturing asset opportunities
- Proactively reach out to token projects, founders, and developers building on various protocols.
- Be fully immersed in project Discords//Forums/CommunitiesBe the front-facing client services liaison to our existing token partners
- Conduct diligence on commercial aspects of crypto projects, including directly liaising with asset issuing teams
- Help shepherd crypto projects through the process of our listings
- Automate tasks necessary to list cryptocurrencies across Legal, Compliance, Product, and Operations teams
- 3+ years relevant experience in sales, business development, and/or partnerships for a crypto project or trading firm
- Tangible sales experience to source and close leads
- Deep familiarity of crypto assets, smart contracts, blockchain protocols (Web 3.0), DeFi, Yield Farming, token economics, and automatic market-making
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to translate data into synthesized insights
- Ability to translate digital asset information effectively across the organization to compliance, legal, product, and sales
- Proven track record of lead generation, project management, and excellence in client services
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.