Manager, CX Tooling
California, United States /
Customer Success – Customer Support /
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
The Manager, CX Tooling role will be responsible for developing and owning the customer experience tooling strategy across a globally dispersed support organization.
This is a highly collaborative role in which you will engage with stakeholders across the organization to shape and build the support tooling ecosystem (internal and third-party) with the ultimate goal to deliver a frictionless customer and agent experience.
- Lead the strategy and execution of a new team focused on tooling strategy and the day to day administration of the tool suite
- Develop a defined system administration function across the customer experience tool suite that will enable the support team to quickly adapt to changing conditions
- Drive tooling initiatives that improve the agent experience through improvements to workflow efficiency
- Partner with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to develop a build vs buy framework and conduct RFI/RFPs with third party vendors as needed
- Define and implement a role based access framework for the CX organization
- Build and manage the tooling and system administration team including 1 on 1s, performance reviews and career growth planning
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment supporting customers across an exciting suite of products
- 6+ years of experience in CX functions and focus areas, including managing a tool suite that encompasses inhouse and third-party solutions
- 2+ years of people leadership experience, with a track record of managing high performing individuals
- Demonstrated experience developing a dedicated CRM instance across an omni-channel environment (email, phone, chat & social) with a focus on customer experience
- Hands-on experience working with customer support case management tools (ZenDesk, ServiceCloud, etc.), ideally in a system administrator role
- “Crypto curious” with a keen desire to drive the web3 industry forward in service of our customers
The starting base pay for this role is between $108,000 and $123,000 USD for all U.S. remote locations. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.