Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop testing tools/testing framework/CICD to help enhancing testing and improving efficiency. QA engineer responsibilities include developing testing tools, building and optimizing automation framework, building and maintaining CI/CD system.
If you hold a solid testing framework developing background and enjoy providing
end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Building and maintaining automation framework which involves API, app, and web automation
- Building and maintaining testing tools which including but are not limited to, testing data creating tools, mocking tools, and statistics tools
- Building and maintaining CI/CD system to help developer/tester to compile and deploy services easily
- Help building and tuning QA environment.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in testing framework building
- Strong knowledge of automation framework design and implementation
- Solid java/python knowledge and program experience
- Experience with building and changing configuration tools such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiar with building and maintaining micro-services tools such as Kibana, Apollo, Eureka
- Good command of Linux environment
- Familiar with database deployment and tuning
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS and GCP is a big plus
- Experience in large-scale distributed environments is a big plus
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.