Customer Support /
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Seeking an experienced Project Manager to map project journeys, collaborate with various stakeholders, and drive work forward. The ideal candidate will have previous experience and proven ability to capture project requirements, draft business process maps, and create a seamless process from ideation to deployment. Interested candidates should have familiarity with crypto platforms, understand the customer journey of a crypto transaction, or experience with the overall customer journey mapping process.
- Tactical planning and thoughtful execution of projects with the Customer Success team
- Drive business process mapping and design from ideation to deployment
- Establish and maintain business relationships across all departments
- Coordinate and communicate all product implementation and project workstreams impacting the customer experience
- Maintain relationships within Risk, Compliance, and Product to ensure coordinated efforts and solid communication
- Be the foundation of all work moving within Customer Success
- 3+ years of experience in a role within program management, project management, or product deployment
- 1+ years of experience drafting requirements, leading projects, executing full cycle from ideation to deployment
- Decisive leadership experience while managing complex projects and tight timelines
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and responsibility to meet demanding deadlines
- Previous experience driving organizational objectives and maintaining effective communication
- Ability to exercise critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Interest in working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.