Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
The Complaints Manager will be a member of the Binance.US Legal team. This position is responsible for the oversight of the consumer complaints resolution program.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of consumer complaint resolution process. Proactively identify process improvements or control gaps and facilitate necessary associated changes.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with various departments including Compliance, Customer Success, Finance, and Legal to identify the root cause of consumer complaints.
- Produce monthly and quarterly complaint reports for review by multiple stakeholders within Binance.US.
- Collaborate with Compliance, Customer Success, and Finance teams to identify complaint trends and escalate concerns.
- 2+ years of experience as a financial services compliance professional, bank regulator, or other comparable legal or audit experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state consumer financial protection regulations.
- Demonstrated experience working with regulators, law enforcement, and other external parties.
- Strong relationship management and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Sound decision-making skills, with the ability to make decisions independently and quickly.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.