IT Support Specialist
San Francisco /
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Binance.US is looking to hire an IT/security professional to provide internal support to our team in the US. The function of this role will involve troubleshooting day to day issues as well as handling all of our servers, networks, and desktop apps; focusing on protecting internal users and developing a secure network with high standards within the blockchain industry.
- Manage the overall infrastructure, analyze and troubleshoot issues accordingly;
- Set up, implement, configure, maintain and monitor physical and virtual servers;
- Implement and administer network infrastructure;
- Manage and administer hardware setups, desktop applications,
- Administer and troubleshoot network devices and some security infrastructure when necessary;
- Maintain technical and system documentation including IT security procedures, policies, and backups;
- Provide continuous support to internal systems' infrastructure and administering processes, servers, workstations, and network devices.
- Okta, VMware workspace One, G suite, AWS, Windows 10, MacOS, Mobile devices, Assets and Inventory Management (phones, software licenses, yubikeys.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or any other related field;
- Minimum of 3 years experience working within network and servers;
- Strong background in Windows & Linux OS;
- Prior experience in troubleshooting servers and installing and configuring networks;
- Knowledgeable on networking and networks security (DHCP, AP/AD, LAN, WAN, IPSec VPN, Monitoring etc.);
- CCNA Certification will be considered an asset.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.