Sr Director, Recruiting
Human Resources /
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Binance.US is looking for a senior Talent Acquisition Leader to build, design and implement a meaningful recruiting program, hiring the right people for both the company and culture. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will provide strategic, and consultative advice to the Binance.US leadership team as well as shape and build an impactful strategy that will retain, motivate and attract top talent.
- Partner with hiring managers and leadership, to build a data-driven Talent Acquisition program and strategy
- Build the infrastructure to fuel a rapidly scaling, and successful company in a hyper-growth environment
- Lead a strong team of Talent Acquisition professionals in the exciting and ever-evolving crypto space
- Design and utilize measurable talent metrics to identify gaps and increase efficiencies and processes in order to staff functional areas of the business across all geographies
- Creating hiring processes to hire candidates with the right cultural values and skills sets
- Collaborate with Executives and Hiring Managers as a thought leader for recruiting process, philosophies, tools and reporting aligned with the objectives of the business
- Partner with Talent Operations for an engaging onboarding, and successful new hire ramp-up experience
- Develop and maintain competency-based hiring frameworks to ensure DE&I as well as top culture hires
- Develop and maintain headcount planning, reporting, analytics and dashboards, partnering with leadership on hiring priorities
- Train leaders and hiring managers on internal talent acquisition best practices (interview training) ensuring efficiency, collaboration, quality hiring and strong candidate experience
- Oversee and build Talent Acquisition data housed in ATS (Lever)
- Experience designing a social media strategy plus internal recruiting programs to grow diverse, candidate pipelines
- 12+ years of talent acquisition experience building and leading high-performing recruiting teams
- Proven track record of high volume staffing (100 - 500 - 1,000+ employees in a year)
- Demonstrated ability to build global TA programs and strategies with a 3-5 year vision
- Analytical and a problem solving growth mindset
- High EQ, confidentiality and judgment, immediately building trust across the team and business leaders
- An affinity to ensure a great candidate experience promoting a positive employer brand as well as alumni network
- Startup experience, at different funding stages plus a robust candidate network - big plus!
- Bias to action - you have the ability to plan, prioritize, organize, and build for scale proactively
- You have a gritty & entrepreneurial attitude, and don't shy away from things you don't know
- BA / BS required
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.