Senior Treasury Analyst
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
The ideal candidate will assist in developing our Treasury function to enable our global digital currency function. This role offers the opportunity to help build a best-in-class Treasury function for fiat and crypto products. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company's managers across the organization.
- Introduce and prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Work with Customer Service, Risk and Compliance and external vendors to resolve escalations tied to funding of customer accounts
- Analyze market intelligence and develop Cash and Crypto forecasting
- Assist with liquidity management for fiat and crypto
- Update and maintaining bank account database
- Help automate the payment process and improve other Treasury processes
- Play a role in implementing new technology solutions (TMS)
- Analyze and interpret financial data
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Monitor and report on chargebacks, wire recalls other fiat discrepancies
- Perform bank fee analysis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in finance and/or technical field preferred
- 2-4 years experience in Corporate Treasury or Banking, preferably with experience with liquidity management, foreign exchange, and crypto-asset transactions, and trading
- An understanding of and interest in the crypto space
- Knowledge of FedWire, ACH, Debit Card, and Credit Card rails
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of financial and operational controls
- Team player who is able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously and can work independently across multiple geographies
- Candidate must enjoy getting "hands dirty", have a strong work ethic, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong math and quantitative analysis skills.
- Strong proficiency in programs like Google, Microsoft, NetSuite, and DataWind
- Experience implementing treasury mgmt systems
- Startup experience
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.