Human Resources /
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are undergoing rapid scale & innovation with our core team and are planning to expand our recruitment team to support that growth.
The Recruitment Coordinator is a crucial partner in ensuring the best possible candidate experience. You will be autonomously managing recruiting activities and fostering candidate relationships.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and understand the importance of being many applicants' first impression of Binance.US.
- Work directly with candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews and phone screens
- Maintain, update and organize our applicant tracking system (Lever), hiring Slack channels and calendars
- Play a key role in general recruitment and onboarding process improvement
- Collaborate with a growing recruiting team to ensure that we meet our aggressive hiring targets
- Assist general People Team with ad-hoc projects
- Manage job postings in recruiting systems, as well as confirm new hires
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year(s) of experience coordinating recruitment processes
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Google Suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.