Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
We are looking for a Manager to assist in scaling the Binance.US Treasury function and to lead special projects. This role will report to the VP Global Treasurer. The right candidate will have a solid understanding of treasury operations, including cash management, wallet and crypto operations, cash forecasting, liquidity management, and investments. The right candidate will be responsible for defining and building world-class automated processes that support Binance.US’ internal crypto and fiat operations and broader platform treasury activities.
As a Manager, you will be expected to fully understand treasury systems, cash and process flows, and to implement risk mitigation strategies and corresponding controls. We are looking for a candidate who will be a thought leader on treasury, risk management, and control issues as we seek to continue to scale. This position will impact a rapidly growing organization and offers a career development opportunity for the right candidate. In addition to project-related work, the right candidate will be expected to learn all facets of the Treasury function and to step in wherever and whenever needed.
- Forecast liquidity for fiat and crypto inventory and collaborate with other stakeholders to forecast cash needs and determine minimum cash operating requirements to reduce idle cash by evaluating investment opportunities
- Assist with onboarding and implementing processes for new rail providers
- Build and strategize processes around fund movements and settlements to ensure secure, efficient, and scalable treasury processes are implemented throughout the organization
- Lead the documentation process surrounding financial process workflows
- Develop, update and monitor Treasury operational policies; help establish and manage GAAP compliance and controls for Treasury operations and support internal and external audit requirements.
- Research transaction flow and settlement processes on new blockchains or new products on existing blockchains
- Implement best practices and automation of treasury processes; work with key stakeholders in instituting process improvements
- Establish processes to track and report on key treasury operating metrics
- Manage payment requests through various traditional and crypto institutions to ensure adherence to the company’s policies
- Lead the process of setting up new accounts with financial institutions and other providers to ensure proper scalability of the treasury function
- Familiarity with Spot, OTC Crypto Transactions, fiat rails
- Experience with ERP and TMS System implementations
- Assist in scaling team
- MBA, CTP, or other professional designation like CFA.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline. Advanced degree in a related area preferred.
- Progressive corporate treasury experience, including leading a Cash Management function at crypto or fintech or publicly traded company. Ability to interact, influence, and build relationships at all levels of seniority and across all functions within an organization.
- Must be a self-starter, have attention to detail, take ownership of initiatives (large and small), possess strong prioritization and organization skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have highly effective verbal, written, and presentation skills to articulate ideas and plans clearly, accurately, and effectively with all levels of internal and external audiences.
- Efficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets and other Microsoft/G-Suite product
- Experience using data visualization tools like Looker and/or Tableau.
- Must have modeling experience and be very analytical
- Genuine interest in the blockchain industry and understanding of the ecosystem
- Experience working in a hypergrowth environment
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.