Customer Support /
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
The Quality Analyst is a highly motivated and meticulous individual with excellent problem-solving and communication skills. Responsibilities focus on enhancing the customer experience by providing expertise in the root cause analysis process. The Quality Analysts work closely with internal team members, stakeholders, collaborators, and leadership to ensure that root cause analysis is conducted in a timely manner in order to achieve company goals.
- Accomplished in the use of performance improvement tools, including but not limited to process maps and decision trees.
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical in nature with a curiosity towards solving complex problems, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated success in the use of data-driven methodologies, analytics to meet goalsStrong understanding of and ability to perform in a data-driven environment
- Proven ability to work both independently on projects and as part of the larger team
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
- Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and a "can-do" attitude when faced with challenges or problems.
- Organizes and prioritizes work to ensure focus on high-impact/value-added activities.
- Consensus builder among teams and cross-functional groups with differing objectives and priorities.
- Experience in a root cause analysis or project management role
- Solid communication skills and the ability to leverage soft skills as needed
- Ability to foster collaboration with a diplomatic approach to pushing back
- Experience using project management software is a plus
- Passion for crypto is required
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.