Risk Product Manager
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
- According to the needs of risk management in the crypto-financial system, design risk control models, improve risk quantitative methods, and follow up the development of risk measurement tools
- Based on the characteristics of crypto and derivative products, carry out internal risk analysis, evaluation, and prevention
- Be responsible for compiling and summarizing various risk management reports. Carry out scenario analysis and risk stress test design
- Carry out the optimization of production risk management process and promote the construction of comprehensive risk management information based on the big data system
- Have a deep foundation in statistics and quantitative finance, rich experience in system construction and demand analysis, and good data processing and analysis capabilities
- Proficiency in at least one computer language is a plus
- Good learning ability, communication skills, and teamwork spirit
- Master's degree or above in well-known universities. Financial engineering, mathematics, computer science, or other related majors are preferred
- At least 2 years of work experience related to risk management. Experience in risk analysis or performance analysis in financial security trading institutions is preferred
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.