Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
What You'll be doing
- Build new services to meet critical product and business needs using Java
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant, and reliable using modern tools like Vue/React, Jest, Webpack.
- Design scalable systems to solve novel problems with modern cloud technology and industry best practices.
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems and the teams running them.
- Work with engineers, designers, product managers, and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Write high-quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software engineering.
- You’ve designed, built, scaled, and maintained production services, and know-how to compose a service-oriented architecture.
- You write high-quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
- You’d better master the spring cloud architecture.
- You’ve developed and shipped user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks.
- You’re familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.