Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are seeking a Paralegal who will be responsible for the collection and organization of documents and information from various cases and corporate matters at the firm. This candidate should feel comfortable relaying messages between various groups and keeping a high level of confidentiality.
Ideally, you have experience working in both a fast-paced startup environment and a traditional legal setting.
- Review and draft routine legal documents
- Support organizational and administrative procedures across all legal workstreams; improve procedures and workflows across all legal workstreams for efficiency and organization.
- Track and report on changes to government regulations and laws pertaining to Binance.Us service offerings.
- Create and maintain case files
- Provide assistance with commercial agreements, including but not limited to, updating templates, reviewing, and negotiating form NDAs, MSAs, and other service agreements.
- Facilitate the meeting of attorney's deadlines by keeping organized schedules and providing timely reminders
- Conduct legal research
- Perform other ad hoc legal tasks
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience as paralegal either in-house or Am Law firm
- Autonomously manage deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Articulate communicator with strong writing skills.
- Incredible attention to detail and strong organizational instincts.
- A paralegal certificate is a plus
- Crypto interest is a plus
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.