Senior Manager, Quality Assurance
California, United States /
Compliance – Compliance /
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Design, Build and Implement a Quality Assurance program for Compliance (BSA/AML and Regulatory testing).
- Design, Build and Implement a metric reporting process to support the Quality Assurance program with all relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain current knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Maintain current knowledge of industry best practices and solutions to maintain the effectiveness of the Quality Assurance program
- Direct in close coordination with business lines to develop, administer and maintain adequate internal controls to ensure full compliance with the testing results.
- Functions as a subject matter expert for Compliance Assurance processes
- Implement a process to report and validate corrective actions
- Train and manage Quality Assurance Analysts, including overseeing day to day activities, providing feedback and coaching.
- Bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7+ years professional experience in the banking industry
- Minimum of 5+ years in Compliance Testing i.e. Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience in the digital asset industry or Fintech preferred: 2+ years
- Ability to communicate effectively and timely with regulatory examiners and auditors
- Focus, attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and a focus on high quality standards of performance
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work with complex concepts and work with minimal assistance.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible while responding to deadlines on assignments and workflow fluctuations.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
The starting base pay for this role is between $180,000 and $200,000 USD for all U.S. remote locations. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.