Product Data Scientist
Dubai, United Arab Emirates /
Data – Data & Analytics /
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
Binance.US, one of the most recognized brands in cryptocurrency, is looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing Data Organization. You will work on various aspects of the business based on your previous experience and inclination.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a solid foundation in statistics and experience in data science/analytics. You are strong in execution and delivery. You have a passion for extracting value from data by generating actionable insights.
- Identify potential business opportunities within your area and scope/design approaches to capture those opportunities
- Facilitate data driven decision making across the company
- Automate data and reporting related tasks that facilitate smooth business operations
- Proactively work with stakeholders to define analytical approach and construct use cases
- Derive recommendations from value driven analysis resulting in significant impact on the business performance
- Retrieve data from various internal and external sources to conduct regular deep dive analysis and influence business decisions
- Build machine learning prototypes to solve challenging business problems where needed
- 4+ years of experience in Data Science/Analytics
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Previous experience in a fast growing tech company
- Fluency with SQL and high level of expertise with R/Python
- Fluent in A/B tests
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of Statistics and Machine Learning
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
- Strong communication & data presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Proactivity and autonomy
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.