Sr Director, Talent Operations
Human Resources /
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Binance.US is looking for a senior leader to build and grow the Talent Partner, Systems and Tools, Internal Communications and Operations teams. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will provide strategic, and consultative advice to the Binance.US leadership team as well as shape and build an impactful strategy that will retain, motivate and attract top talent.
- Design, implement and oversee the Talent Operations, Talent Partner, Systems & Tools (HRIS), and Internal Communications programs
- Develop organizational capability and work collaboratively across the organization to develop and implement key HR programs and L&D initiatives: Onboarding, Offboarding, performance reviews, manager and interview training, career pathing, DE&I, etc.
- Oversee the implementation and data integrity of HRIS tools, systems, data, and analytics
- Stand up the Talent Partner organization providing coaching to senior leaders, and employees
- Create the employee communications strategy in addition to producing company-wide all-hands updates and other impactful communication touchpoints
- Manage and partner closely with functional leaders and employees to execute on strategic change management initiatives that drive positive people outcomes
- Oversee development and management of scalable people processes, tools and SLAs that balance employee experience with compliance and legal requirements
- Champion the use of people-centric data to inform, optimize and drive the People strategy
- Ability to establish strong partnerships and collaborations/rapport across the organization
- 12+ years building and leading high-performing talent operations, systems and talent partner teams
- Expert in change management, the ability to identify and drive organizational and cultural transformation
- Deep knowledge of HR law, and policies
- A passion for creating a working culture and environment where employees are happy and can succeed
- A propensity to thrive in growth-stage businesses, fast-paced environments, and startups
- Empathic and have a desire to understand problems and help people solve them
- Bias to action with the ability to plan, prioritize, organize, and build for scale
- You have a gritty & entrepreneurial attitude, and don't shy away from things you don't know
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.