Senior Product Designer
Seattle, United States /
Design – Design /
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
As a Senior Product Designer, you create a frictionless experience that empowers and delights customers. As an expert in your craft you pursue pixel perfect design and deliver at a high bar. Partnering with Design/UXR, Product, and Engineering teams to develop best in class user experiences that enable access to Crypto/Web3. Binance.US is a fast-paced growth company—join us to work on hard problems, have fun, and build the future.
What You'll Do
- Champion a culture of user-centered design.
- Relentlessly raise the design bar ensuring customers have delightful, seamless, and usable interactions.
- Ideate and Design complete UX flows that fit into a larger design system.
- Simplify complexity by breaking down challenging problems and developing actionable solutions.
- Foster collaborative relationships with Engineering, Product, and UXR.
- Actively contribute to constructive design reviews and deliver quality.
Who You Are
- Human-centered, customer-obsessed UX designer.
- Great communicator with a high EQ, possesses the ability to flex between influencing partners and inspiring team members.
- Great collaborator, team player, and mentor.
- Have a bias towards action.
- Relationship-builder that fosters trust and aligns the perspectives of Design and cross-functional partners
- Ability to balance data with customer insights to inform design decisions.
- Learning mindset with the desire to move fast and learn faster.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of experience in UX Design.
- Experience working with designers, product management, and engineering.
- Desire to work and learn in a fast paced sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Proven track record of key contributions to successful products.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.