Big Data ETL Engineer
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
- Bigdata ETL Engineer is responsible for leveraging both open-source and self-developed data virtualization tools to incorporate various disparate data sources into our datalakehouse.
- After joining our team, you will develop ETL pipelines, data quality rules, and data masking tools to connect isolated data islands and achieve a consistent and convenient experience in data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field, or equivalent functional experience in the area.
- 2+ years experience in a bigdata related area.
- A decent understanding of a big data ecosystem and familiar with computation engines(Spark/Flink) and storage engines(Hive/Hudi/Doris).
- Strong Java/Scala/Python/SQL development skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experiences with AWS services and concepts are a plus.
- Experiences with monitoring, optimizing, and troubleshooting large-scale big data infrastructure is a plus.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.