Customer Success Manager
Customer Support /
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing contact center operations. They should be well-organized and possess strong leadership behaviors. This individual should be able to coach and develop employees from leadership positions to frontline. Previous experience driving performance and managing vendor relationships is a strong plus.
- Manage all staffing/employee-related needs from new hire onboarding, training, production, performance, and employee care
- Manage and drive internal and vendor performance
- Maintain timely execution of all processes, audits, quality scores, and behaviors impacting customer satisfaction
- Drive accountability across the leadership team and frontline employees
- Manage coaching conversations and documentation processes
- Hold weekly meetings with each member of the leadership team to provide constructive feedback
- Invest in career and development planning – IDPs and coaching models
- Execute performance reviews with thoughtful guidance on career development
- Establish and manage rewards and recognition program for the department
- Manage employee scheduling to ensure coverage across 7 days and oversee payroll approval
- Drive accountability of attendance policy and corrective actions
- Lead new hire onboarding in partnership with People Operations and Training
- Partner with the Head of Customer Success to prepare NPS content and launch plan
- Drive participation and engage the department in providing open feedback through the eNPS survey
- Develop an action plan in accordance with the feedback provided in both the NPS and eNPS survey responses.
- 2+ years contact center leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years experience driving performance and actioning performance improvement plans
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities within a multi-functional role
- A proactive approach to managing the day-to-day operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to help draft the Customer Success playbook and process knowledge base
- Motivated and passionate about the cryptocurrency industry
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.