Product Data Analyst
Vancouver, Canada /
Data – Data & Analytics /
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
As a product analyst at Binance.US, your mission is to understand and explain how the end users interact with our products and how that impacts Binance.US as a business. Based on your insights, you will make recommendations for product development and identify business opportunities. You will work closely with product managers and engineers as well as designers on developing Binance.US' consumer offering and have a direct impact on Binance.US’ success.
- Collaborate with PMs, designers, engineers, and data scientists to optimize and develop consumer-facing products
- Develop and track the actionable KPIs and metrics
- Analyze UX and customer journeys to identify opportunities and improvement
- Get the right tracking implemented for every feature and main it
- Setup, monitor, and analyze AB tests continuously to improve features and design
- Take care of the data pipeline of the team (if needed)
- Build up dashboards and prepare reviews/ meetings
- Analyze the financial performance of Binance.US’ consumer offering, understand the unit economics and contribution
- Be a driving force in product development, backing up suggestions with evidence and deriving actionable insights
- Facilitate data-driven decision-making across the company
- 4+ years of experience in Data Analytics
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Previous experience in a fast-growing tech company
- Excellent at communicating and presenting insights
- Have a sense of ownership and assume end-to-end responsibility in your work
- Strong business acumen and data analysis ability to help stakeholders make data-driven decisions
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building compelling dashboards using data visualization tools (experience with Tableau is a plus)
- Fluent in SQL
- Experienced with AB tests and working on basic statistics
- Experience in Python or R is a plus
- Experience in AARRR analysis in a consumer-facing tech company is highly preferred
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.