Tech Support Engineer
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
- Provide technical support and handling urgent escalation from external or internal customers or users in the production environment with a high volume of transaction traffic. Strong collaboration, communication, and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product manager, developer, and management team.
- Analyse service ticket data, identify incident root cause, draft Root Cause
- Analysis (RCA) report and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement.
- Work closely with product and developer teams in global offices, participate and follow up in iteration, release, and roadmap planning timely.
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple incidents and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- High responsibility for continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency.
- Ability to provide coaching, training, identification, optimization, and documentation of the customer or business support processes.
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles - e.g. Technical Support Engineer, SL3 Engineer, Application Owner, etc.
- Must have strong capabilities to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically
- 3+ years Unix/Linux with shell scripting, etc
- 2+ years of databases experience (Oracle, MySQL)
- Understanding of software development methodologies and coding standards
- Experience with software application debugging and troubleshooting
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management
- Passionate with technical support to solve complicated customer issues
- Ability to present or speak fluently to engineers, product managers, and customers
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or related scientific disciplines
- Background in Software Development is a plus
- Critical Communication Skill: Must be technically literate and be able to
- articulate technical issues in a meaningful way to both engineers and
- executive level management
- Crisis Management Skill: the ability to maintain calm during stressful situations; demonstrate leadership skills under fast-paced, highly dynamic situations, pursue multiple threads at the same time and drive solutions for complex issues
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.