Senior Data Analyst (Operations)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates /
Data – Data & Analytics /
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
As an operation analyst at Binance.US, your mission is to drive continuous product improvements by offering detailed operational support through reporting, deep dive analysis, and cross-functional collaboration. Based on your insights, you will help to pinpoint the next growth opportunities. By proactively communicating with the right stakeholders, you help the team to drive product improvement that creates real business value. You will work closely with our Customer Success team, KYC team, etc, and have a direct impact on Binance.US’ success.
- Improve and support operational effectiveness through developing metrics and reporting to assist in making data-driven decisions
- Build and maintain dashboards to help stakeholders easily understand the feature performance and the next growth opportunities
- Be proactive in doing deep dive analysis to provide actionable insights and be able to measure the impact
- Monitor daily performance against key metrics to identify opportunities and anomalies
- Constantly review current operational processes and be a strategic partner in making recommendations for improvements
- Design and analyze A/B experiments to evaluate the impact of changes
- Stay relevant on industry trends and work with the product teams to develop high-impact features
- Help define and shape companies' business intelligence products and tools
- Customer experience-centric
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analytics
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Previous experience in a fast-growing tech company
- Excellent at communicating and presenting insights
- Have a sense of ownership and assume end-to-end responsibility in your work
- Strong business acumen and data analysis ability to help stakeholders make data-driven decisions
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building compelling dashboards using data visualization tools (experience with Tableau is a plus)
- Fluent in SQL and Python/R
- Experienced with AB tests is a plus
- Previous experience working with KYC/ Customer Success is a plus
- Bachelor+ in Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Operations Research, Physics, Economics, or other quantitative field
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.