Business Development /
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are experiencing rapid growth with our core product set and are planning to expand our institutional coverage team for digital assets, where an Account Manager will take a supportive role in building and executing.
The Account Manager will be a member of the Institutional Sales team. The Institutional Sales team covers clients that are both traditional finance as well as crypto-forward. You will be part of a team that identifies and develops relationships with institutional clients ranging from Hedge Funds, High-Frequency Prop Trading groups, Venture Capital, and Family Offices. As an Account Manager, you’ll be working cross-function with our operations, compliance, and marketing teams to streamline onboarding and deliver client-focused analysis.
- Generate, screen, and pursue client leads, respond to inbound opportunities, and assist senior team members
- Provide sales, account management, relationship management, as well as some client services coverage to our corporate clients and KOLs
- Summarize market color research findings for our institutional clients
- Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Be the advocate to Binance.US Clients and drive data-driven changes expanding the client experience
- 2+ years relevant experience in institutional sales, account management, or investment research (crypto, equities, portfolio strategy, macroeconomics)
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while chasing new lead opportunities
- High positivity level, commitment to deliver world-class client services, and willingness to wear many hats in a multi-functional role as part of a small team
- Strong strategic thinking, client-facing communication, and interpersonal skills - you love working with people, understanding partners’ needs, and designing mutually beneficial relationships
- Familiarity with major blockchain technologies and technical developments in the ecosystem
- Ability to translate digital asset information effectively across the organization to compliance, legal, product, and sales
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.