Human Resources /
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
We are scaling our core team—fast—and we need to expand our recruitment team to support the growth.
Binance.US is searching for a Recruiter who has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, and stays up-to-date with cryptocurrency/financial technology trends in a rapidly changing space. The Recruiter will play a vital role in ensuring that hiring, in terms of the employee experience at Binance.US, is completed in an efficient, accurate, and candidate-centric manner. This person will establish themselves as a go-to resource when it comes to recruiting company and department practice, process, and policy. They must act with integrity as it relates to employee data, reporting, and record keeping. Additionally, the recruiter must partner with other teams across departments to assess staffing needs, solve issues, and provide market insight.
- Identify future hiring needs, develop job descriptions, and specifications.
- Collaborate with department managers to compile a list of requirements and identify search assignment profiles.
- Attract suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conduct interviews and sort through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assess applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Leverage HRIS system to perform reports for upper management.
- Promote the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Prior HRIS/ATS Experience
- Ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.