Human Resources /
Binance.US’ mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Binance.US’ is searching for a successful Recruiter whom has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, and remains up-to-date with cryptocurrency/financial technology trends.
- Identify future hiring needs and develop job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborate with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements and identify search assignment profiles.
- Attract suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conduct interviews and sort through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assess applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Leverage HRIS system to perform reports for upper management.
- Promote the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Prior HRIS/ATS Experience
- Ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.