Ad Operations Specialist West Coast
Business & Operations – Sales & Marketing /
BDG is looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to join the Sales and Marketing team on the West Coast. This individual will play a critical role in supporting several functions relating to campaign setup, management, and support. This is an ideal role for an organized, detail-oriented, self-starter who is looking to leverage their analytical and problem-solving abilities in a creative environment where they will learn firsthand the fundamentals of digital media.
This is a remote role, but candidates must be able to work PST.
- Manage and service clients to ensure accurate ad trafficking, contract fulfillment, and quality control across multiple website properties
- Track, measure, analyze and report the performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization strategies
- Main Point of contact for technical issues related to ad functions and rich media/technology vendors
- Continuously focused on ensuring revenue is retained, as well as partnering with sales representatives and clients to increase renewal rates and advertising spend on Bustle and associated sites.
- Organize interdepartmental workflow to ensure all elements are handled according to process and schedule
- Support our account management team to provide updates on missing assets for campaigns, campaign pacing, performance, and optimization opportunities
- Availability to work PST hours
- 1-3 years of work experience in a related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and formulas
- Familiarity with Ad serving Systems a plus – DFP, OAS, AdTech, ATLAS, FreeWheel, etc.
- Must have an obsession with attention to detail and a proven ability to solve problems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Basic knowledge of media campaign KPIs, such as CTR, Viewability, etc.
- Comfortable and confident working remotely as part of a larger team
BDG is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 161 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, The Zoe Report, NYLON, Inverse, Mic, Input, Gawker, W, Romper, Scary Mommy, Fatherly, and The Dad — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.