Business & Operations – Sales & Marketing /
Bustle Digital Group is seeking an Account Manager to join our growing Client Experience team. This position will execute sold media and content campaigns and work closely with the sales, strategy, creative, production, distribution and ad ops teams. This role will facilitate management of all aspects of the campaign during the post-sale cycle providing an end-to-end experience for BDG's advertiser/agency partners.
The Account Manager is ultimately responsible for orchestrating internal resources to ensure campaign expectations and contractual obligations are met as well as acting as a customer advocate and liaising between teams.
Candidates must be able to work EST hours. Tri-state area is preferred, but this role could be remote for the right candidate.
- Provide white-glove client service, as the primary contact for post-sale execution
- Understand and finalize sold campaign elements, to create project kick off decks (including creative concepts and flighting)
- Work closely with Branded Editorial, Production, and Design teams to execute a variety of custom content deliverables: articles, photo shoots, videos, events, influencers, social media and sweepstakes
- Collaborate with Ad Ops team to monitor creative implementation, media execution and delivery, ensuring KPIs are achieved and optimized
- Partner with Marketing team to execute content distribution plans and manage performance via key social platforms
- Coordinate with third party vendors to design rich media
- Analyze campaign performance metrics, provide real-time optimization recommendations, and create end-of-campaign recap decks
- Use project management software, to manage branded content projects
- 3-5 years Advertising or Publisher company experience
- Must be able to work EST hours
- Strong track record in client service
- Branded content (video, articles, social, influencer, events) and media execution experience essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and the ability to multi-task
- Experience with project management tools such as Basecamp or Asana
- Proficiency with Keynote and Excel
BDG is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 161 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.