New York, NY /
Product – Engineering /
Bustle Digital Group is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated product manager to join our diverse product and engineering team as we build and maintain a world-class publishing platform using the best tools and technologies available.
This role is currently remote, but may require working in our NYC office in the future.
- Scope products and features, working closely with design and engineering to build them out
- Advocate for our users and internal stakeholders in the product development process
- Become a subject matter expert on our internal products and serve as point person for external team communication on product capabilities
- Write product documentation and conduct user trainings
- Define metrics for product success and track their progress
- Partner with our revenue teams to develop product positioning and go-to-market strategies
- 2+ years managing digital product development
- Experience creating consumer facing product roadmaps and prioritizing features
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong technical background
- Experience advocating for and evangelizing products across organizations
- A proactive/self-starter mindset that allows you to own and move projects forward
- Empathy for engineers and key stakeholders
BDG is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 161 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, The Zoe Report, NYLON, Inverse, Mic, Input, Gawker, W, Romper, Scary Mommy, Fatherly, and The Dad — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.