New York, NY /
Creative – Video and Production /
As the post-production coordinator at Bustle Digital Group, you will be responsible for owning all media management for the video team, the organization of our post workflows, and taking on video edits as time permits. You are a highly organized, proactive person with a passion for post-production, who loves being a valuable team player and collaborator.
The ideal candidate will also have a high level of finishing skills, including graphics integration, audio editing, and color correction. You must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition). You should be adaptable to edit a range of projects, including using media from a variety of sources.
We’d love for a go-getter type to come in with a fresh perspective, excited to collaborate with other team members, and bring new ideas to the table. You ideally work best in teams and are eager to learn, collaborate, and think outside the box to achieve the most creative work possible.
- Maintain our post-production workflows and manage our archival system
- Support in gathering footage for the assigned editor before the editor starts
- Own edits throughout the post-production process, collaborating with the creative lead to meet editorial or client demands
- Coordinate with the social team to deliver social cutdowns
- Responsible for posting finished videos to BDG YouTube and Facebook
- Must meet deliverable deadlines, and maintain an open dialogue with the team
- Responsible for maintaining high-quality finishing across all videos
- Responsible for QC’ing all work
- Archiving and organizing all projects to maintain a proper workflow and backlog
- 2-4 years experience in a post-production role
- Must be highly organized and maintain the post team workflow with every project
- Experience in file & media management
- Knowledge of current video media landscape and various platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere Pro, and G Suite
- Ability to color correct and mix audio
- Experience working with and without producers
- Digital media experience is a plus
- Motion Graphics experience is a plus
BDG is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 161 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.