Talent Acquisition Manager/Recruiter
New York, NY /
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition /
BDG is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager/Recruiter to join its growing Human Resources team. This role will support full life cycle recruitment and will collaborate and strategize with hiring managers to successfully fill open roles across the company, including the sales/marketing, operations, and editorial teams.
Past experience should include demonstrated success in all aspects of recruitment from sourcing and reviewing applications to designing interview plans and screening candidates.
The ideal candidate should be a highly self-motivated team player with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask. They should have excellent collaboration capabilities and bring extraordinary judgment and interpersonal skills to the role.
Tri-state area applicants are preferred, but remote candidates are accepted at this time.
- Partner with hiring managers through full life cycle recruitment process
- Develop recruitment strategies based on the needs of hiring managers and open roles
- Assist in developing and designing interview plans based on established hiring and interviewing processes
- Review and manage job postings in Lever ( Applicant Tracking System)
- Perform initial resume reviews and respond to candidates in a timely fashion
- Phone screen candidates in collaboration with hiring managers
- Source candidates if necessary through LinkedIn, networking, candidate databases, employee referrals, etc.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience through timely candidate communication
- Maintain requisitions and applicant status through Lever and HR databases
- Manage third-party recruiters as necessary
- Help to identify external top talent to pipeline for future openings
- 3-5 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, ideally in the media industry or similar
- Capacity to build relationships and trust with candidates and hiring managers
- Knowledge of inclusive recruiting best practices
- Experience creating and improving upon a great candidate experience
- Excellent sourcing skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
BDG is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 161 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, The Zoe Report, NYLON, Inverse, Mic, Input, Gawker, W, Romper, Scary Mommy, Fatherly, and The Dad — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.