Senior Manager, Account Management
New York, NY /
Business & Operations – Sales & Marketing /
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a Senior Account Manager to join our growing Client Experience team. This position will execute sold media and content campaigns and work closely with the sales, strategy, creative, production, distribution and ad ops teams. This role will facilitate management of all aspects of the campaign during the post-sale cycle providing an end-to-end experience for BDG's advertiser/agency partners.
The Senior Account Manager is ultimately responsible for orchestrating internal resources to ensure campaign expectations and contractual obligations are met as well as acting as a customer advocate and liaising between teams.
Candidates must be able to work EST hours. Tri-state area is preferred, but this role could be remote for the right candidate.
- Provide premium best in class service to clients producing active programs independently, overseeing multiple elements and act as the primary contact for clients post-sale
- Oversee and collaborate with one to two Account Manager and / or Associate Manager team members to balance workload and responsibilities for programs
- Understand all sold campaign elements & strategy to deliver on client campaign objectives
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all program documentation during post-sale (including client kick-off call agendas, program summary documents, and additional campaign trackers)
- Coordinate with third party vendors to design rich media ad units and assemble relevant decks such as screenshots when a campaign goes live
- Collaborate with the Distribution and Ad Ops team to monitor creative implementation, tag delivery, QA-ing of media, execution and delivery, and ensuring KPIs are achieved and optimized from a media standpoint.
- Work closely with Branded Content, Production, and Design teams to execute a variety of custom content deliverables including custom articles, social media posts, Instagram stories, influencer activations, video and photo shoots.
- Use project management software, Monday.com, to manage all internal campaign execution communication and maintain ownership of supporting materials, trackers and keeping schedules up-to-date for cross-department team members within the platform
- Partner with Distribution Marketing team to execute content distribution plans and manage performance via key social platforms
- Analyze campaign performance metrics, provide real-time optimization recommendations, and create end-of-campaign recap decks
- Participate and play active role in end of campaign debrief process, sharing learnings and best practices across internal teams
- Oversee and manage one to two, Manager and / or Associate Manager team members, while maintaining direct responsibilities for ongoing campaigns.
- 5-7 years Advertising or Publisher company experience
- Must be able to work EST hours
- Strong track record in client serviceBranded content (video, articles, social, influencer, events) and media execution experience essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead junior team members
- Experience with project management tools such as Basecamp or Asana
- Proficiency with Keynote and Excel
BDG is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 161 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, The Zoe Report, NYLON, Inverse, Mic, Input, Gawker, W, Romper, Scary Mommy, Fatherly, and The Dad — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.