Writers and Editors, Health and Pharmaceuticals
Creative – Branded Content /
BDG Studios partners with advertisers to create dynamic branded content that resonates with a diverse consumer base, driven by the editorial values of authenticity, inclusivity, positivity, and empowerment. We’re currently seeking experienced Branded Content Writers and Editors to support our partnerships with health and pharmaceutical brands.
Please note that all work will be project-based.
Plan B One-Step: https://www.bustle.com/life/misconceptions-about-taking-plan-b-that-need-to-become-a-thing-of-the-past
- Write branded content across BDG’s portfolio of sites on behalf of health and pharmaceutical clients, ensuring articles are factually accurate, engaging, inclusive, and aligned with client guidelines.
- Edit branded content in response to client feedback with the oversight of BDG’s in-house content team
- Experience writing branded content preferred — pharmaceutical writing experience is a huge plus
- Solid understanding of a broad range of health and medical topics, including mental health, fertility, birth control, prescription medicine, and illnesses/health conditions
- Experience working on tight deadlines
- Comfort finding and interviewing health and medical experts
- Strong journalistic judgment and fact-checking standards
- Ability to edit intensive client feedback
BDG is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 161 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.