New York, NY /
Creative – Design /
Bustle Digital Group is looking for a highly skilled Graphic Designer to join our Branded Content Design team. This role reports into the Art Director of Branded Content and works closely with our branded content editors, marketing team, photo/video producers and sales team. The designer’s job is to work with the art department to bring big branded content ideas to life in the pitch phase through pitch decks and concept art, and then work alongside the more senior creative team members in the execution of sold programs. This designer will also have the opportunity to work on a roster of smaller branded content campaigns that they will ideate and execute on their own with oversight from the Art Director.
This role is a great place to launch a career in advertising and media where you will be challenged to wear multiple hats, liaise with various departments across the organization, and engage with a broad scope of advertisers across all categories.
- Work collaboratively with the branded content team and marketing team to design mock ups and presentations for big pitches that our sales team is taking to market to various clients
- Have a multi-faceted design capacity to shift between detail-oriented branding and typography work, to more big picture web site design, back to inspiration for mood boards that will be used for photoshoot, video shoot, and event inspiration
- Be passionate about working on a suite of websites dedicated to millennial and Gen Z audiences covering a range of topic areas from women’s lifestyle to culture, tech, parenting and everything in-between
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in publishing or advertising agency environment with a strong online portfolio of work
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail with each project
- Adept at team collaboration and communication
BDG is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 161 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, The Zoe Report, NYLON, Inverse, Mic, Input, Gawker, W, Romper, Scary Mommy, Fatherly, and The Dad — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.