New York, NY /
Business & Operations – Sales & Marketing /
BDG is seeking a Sales Coordinator to support the Revenue Team.
This role assists the team through the entire sales process, from submitting marketing requests, assisting with the RFP process as a whole, and coordinating/planning meetings and events.
Candidates should also have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and maintain balance among multiple priorities. We are looking for a detail-oriented multi-tasker who loves what we’re building at BDG and wants to contribute to our fast growth and success.
- Ensure that requests for proposals (RFPs) are being completed in a timely/ accurate manner while meeting the client’s objectives.
- This will be accomplished by coordinating critical information from multiple stakeholders (sales, marketing, planning, research, client services, social, etc)
- Work with internal teams to maintain process, in addition to helping with pre-to-post sale execution process as needed
- Ensure client/agency meetings and presentations are well prepared, coordinate client entertainment, and gifting as needed.
- Provide administrative support inclusive and not limited to electronic document organization, expenses, calendar & contact management, travel arrangements, etc
- Maintain online databases and update materials for revenue organization
- Assist Sales team with client-facing projects
- Submit marketing and research requests
- Research and complete specific projects for the Sales and Marketing teams
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Administrative skills
- Organizational problem solving
- Task oriented mindset
- Integrity and upstanding character
- Teamwork mindset
BDG is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 161 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, The Zoe Report, NYLON, Inverse, Mic, Input, Gawker, W, Romper, Scary Mommy, Fatherly, and The Dad — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.