Broadcast SMS Manager
Mobilization & Digital – Grassroots Fundraising /
Overview: The Biden for President campaign is looking to hire a Broadcast SMS Manager to join the Email and SMS team and help run the campaign’s Broadcast texting program for the purposes of grassroots fundraising. You will be responsible for managing the calendar for and implementation of Broadcast SMS fundraising campaigns from start to finish.
- Set and manage a monthly calendar to reach and mobilize our grassroots supporters.
- Draft, edit, and route copy for approval to reach supporters through Broadcast SMS.
- Collaborate with the Peer-to-Peer Manager to coordinate send times, testing strategies, suppression lists, and ensure cohesion between the two programs.
- Produce broadcast campaigns through Action Network, monitoring each campaign to ensure good returns and deliverability.
- Create, plan, and analyze tests on a daily basis to optimize fundraising and the ROI of each text we send. Share the findings of those tests with the larger team to ensure everyone is up to date on best practices when drafting.
- Craft rapid response and oversee production as needed.
- Assist the Email and SMS Team with overflow drafting and production needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- You have 2-3+ years of Broadcast SMS fundraising experience on a campaign, committee, or mission-oriented organization.
- You have experience as a grassroots organizer – mobilizing supporters and volunteers to join and take actions.
- You are willing to relocate to the Wilmington, Delaware area.
Additional Useful Skills & Qualifications:
- Familiarity with online organizing platforms and/or website CMS, CRM, and/or mass SMS or email systems (e.g. Action Network, Scale to Win, Amplify, Mobile Commons etc.).
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
Biden for President requires all employees to be "up to date" on COVID-19 vaccination status as prescribed by the CDC as a condition of employment, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law. If you seek a reasonable accommodation in relation to the campaign's COVID-19 policy, you should speak to the HR Department prior to reporting to an office location.
Biden for President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The campaign is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The campaign is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The campaign will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.
All information provided to Biden for President must be accurate and truthful. In the event that any information on your resume or related materials are found to be untruthful, the campaign reserves the right to disregard applications or take immediate disciplinary action, up to and including termination, and also reserves the right to take legal action for related damages.
Accessibility Note: We invite all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you require any accommodation in the application process, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Biden for President believes in the importance of privacy for all individuals and is committed to handling personal data responsibly and securely . This means being thoughtful about the data you share with us, how we use it, and how we protect it.