Digital Ads Strategist
Mobilization & Digital – Grassroots Fundraising /
Overview: The Biden for President campaign is looking to hire a Digital Ads Strategist to support the Biden Victory Fund advertising program. You’ll be responsible for brainstorming, developing, buying, optimizing, and reporting on ads campaigns with ambitious fundraising and mobilization goals. You will work closely with the rest of the digital ads team to raise money, grow our supporter base, and persuade and mobilize voters.
- Traffic ads, analyze data in real-time, and make daily optimizations to ensure we’re hitting fundraising goals, using Meta Ads Manager and Google Ads.
- Write ad copy and scripts that inspire donors and voters to take action.
- Collaborate with the design and video teams to produce compelling graphics and videos.
- Partner with the Email and Fundraising Analytics Teams to target, grow, and reactivate some of the largest audiences in politics.
- Experiment on how to best reach and mobilize our supporters online and tell a story that is coherent and integrated across all channels.
- Collaborate with colleagues within the DNC’s Mobilization department and on the Biden campaign to execute ad programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in digital advertising, preferably on an electoral campaign, at an advocacy organization, or a non-profit organization.
- Experience creating, trafficking, and optimizing digital ad campaigns using platforms like Meta Ads Manager and Google Ads to hit ROAS and spend goals.
- Analytical thinker who has experience making data-informed decisions on a daily basis.
- Seeks out opportunities to improve existing systems and embrace new technologies and platforms.
- Flexible and adaptive – rapid response situations don’t phase you.
- Adept with Excel/Google Sheets and feels comfortable creating pivot tables to analyze data to inform ad optimizations
- Experience with CRMs and fundraising platforms such as ActBlue, Action Network, ActionKit, or NGP.
- Willing to relocate to the Wilmington, Delaware area.
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
Biden for President requires all employees to be "up to date" on COVID-19 vaccination status as prescribed by the CDC as a condition of employment, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law. If you seek a reasonable accommodation in relation to the campaign's COVID-19 policy, you should speak to the HR Department prior to reporting to an office location.
Biden for President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The campaign is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The campaign is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The campaign will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.
All information provided to Biden for President must be accurate and truthful. In the event that any information on your resume or related materials are found to be untruthful, the campaign reserves the right to disregard applications or take immediate disciplinary action, up to and including termination, and also reserves the right to take legal action for related damages.
Accessibility Note: We invite all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you require any accommodation in the application process, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Biden for President believes in the importance of privacy for all individuals and is committed to handling personal data responsibly and securely . This means being thoughtful about the data you share with us, how we use it, and how we protect it.