San Francisco (HQ) /
At Bitski, we’ve been laying down the foundation for the metaverse since 2018 with the ambition of making it easy for anyone to create, sell and own NFTs. We are on the hunt for a sharp and relationships-driven Producer that is up for the challenge of bringing new NFT projects to life.
We’re looking for someone who has the right level of cultural and technical fluency to work with creatives, gaming developers, brands, social platforms and more to support them as they collaborate with Bitski to develop new NFT use cases in entertainment, gaming, fashion, sports, art and more.
As the conduit between Bitski’s top customers and internal members, we need the Producer to have a wide breadth of skill sets that includes project management, accounts coordination, and technical communication especially when it comes to translating creative inputs into technical outputs, and vice versa. Bonus points for any business development experience, a passion for gaming, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
This role would primarily support the COO on managing the execution of key deals while being a pivotal force in helping us architect a new creator-centric internet economy.
What You'll Do:
- Lead account management of key projects with Bitski customers including brands, games, social platforms and creators
- Manage project goals, timelines and deliverables while being ultimately accountable for delivery
- Translate customer needs into clear deliverables for internal team members
- Improve pipelines, standards and processes between customer and internal departments including product, engineering, marketing, operations, and more
- Support on creative ideation of NFT projects while contributing to larger company and product roadmaps
- Collect feedback on features to help inform Bitski's product development
- Develop innovative solutions to complex operational problems
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of professional experience, with 1-2 years of experience in account or project coordination
- Project management experience with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive and cross-functional projects on a deadline
- Design pipeline and process development experience
- Proficient in project management software such as Asana
- Self-motivated while thriving in a fast-paced environment and relatively flat organization
- Solid writing and verbal communication abilities that include listening in an empathetic way
- Ability to quickly understand and translate technical information into approachable terms
- Predisposition for creative, analytical, strategic and collaborative action
- Strong professional presence to engage with leaders, decision makers and collaborators at all levels internally and externally
- Adaptable team player with an ability to receive feedback and pivot priorities as the company continues to evolve
- Passion for digital content and emerging technologies
- Gaming affinity and experience a huge plus
The metaverse isn't a single new place – it's a constellation of existing places where we spend our time online. These places will be brought together through an underlying connective tissue.
We see NFTs as the atomic unit of this connective tissue.
👨👩👧👦 Team & Culture
At Bitski, we constantly strive to create a team environment that allows members to do the best work of their lives while keeping in perspective that we're all fellow humans just trying to build cool shit. We offer a unique culture that values autonomy, open communication, and creativity. We're a relatively flat organization, so regardless of seniority, any Bitski team member has real potential to impact the trajectory of the company and overall industry.
Inclusion is paramount to our DNA. Everyone has a seat at the table regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that make up the spice of life. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
🏥 Our Benefits
We offer competitive salary and stock options, plus full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance). Regardless of gender, our parental leave policy is available to all employees. We also enforce a 10-day minimum vacation policy and shut down the office for a week at the end of the year.
✈ Work from Anywhere (within the USA)
The metaverse knows no physical boundaries. At Bitski, we have a hybrid work environment where everyone works remotely except for the occasional IRL off-site. We trust in our fellow teammates to get things done. Pay levels are not determined by geography either.
We're fortunate to be supported by a brilliant team of investors that support our relentless efforts to evolve the way we interact with digital content.
Ari Emmanuel (Endeavor)
Marcy Venture Partners [Jay-Z, Jay Brown (CEO, Roc Nation)]
Justin Blau (3LAU)
Dylan Field (Figma)
Troy Carter (Co-Founder, Q&A)
Bobby Goodlatte (Form Capital)
Palm Tree Crew (Kygo)
Mikey Krieger (Co-Founder, Instagram)
Trevor McFedries (Creator, Miquela)
Kayvon Beykpour (Twitter)
John Robinson (100 Thieves)
Dan Romero (Former VP, Coinbase)